Thread: UK Timeline Schofield
View Single Post
Old 31-05-2023, 17:39   #2
Chris
Trollsplatter
Cable Forum Team

Services: Humane elimination of all common Internet pests
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Re: Schofield

I don’t know. He and Holly Wobbly were supposedly best buds and fronted a powerhouse TV show well known and loved by many (not me as it happens). Them falling out is a tabloid story in itself. Mostly it seems said tabloids have been wanting to hang him out to dry over this for years but the agency he was with is very influential and rather good at keeping scandal off the front pages where it involves any of its high-profile clients. They have parted ways and it is now open season on Phil.

He was obviously very chummy with this young protege long before the boy became a man, and has been forced to make clear that nothing sexual occurred before said boy became a man. But the tabloids love any insinuation of sexual impropriety and have gone at it with enthusiasm.

It’s not at all hard to see the name and photos of the young man. He’s all over Twitter, regardless of whatever self-censorship the British press may have adopted. But I still don’t know who he is, nor do I really care.
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote