Thread: General Olympics - Brazil 2016
View Single Post
Old 16-08-2016, 19:51   #66
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
Re: Olympics - Brazil 2016

Hard to criticize the Olympic equivalent of a sport that's corrupt worldwide and under every orginisation. Boxing and judges worldwide are laughable at times. Ludicrous scorecards in major fights.

Hands get greased, results go hilariously lopsided.

Timothy Bradley vs Manny Pacquiao I - Some astonishing scorecards, later confirmed to be horribly judged by an investigation by a commissioned panel.

Mayweather vs Alvarez - Judge CJ ross inexplicably scores the fight a draw. CJ ross also scored Bradley vs Pacman I in Bradley's favour. Twice in a year she produced extraordinary scorecards.

Amir Khan vs Lamont Peterson, a man in the ring during Peterson's celebration was found to have shadowed the judges table throughout the fight and had an actual input on the cards, something he originally denied but then claimed to have helped correct them. Khan's team and Golden boy withdrew an appeal claiming it was absolutely pointless trying to argue against them.

Rigged fights everywhere but Olympic boxing now? come on.