View Single Post
Old 11-01-2016, 18:09   #9
Stuart
-

Services: Virgin for TV and Internet, BT for phone
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Re: IS Freeview really all that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJSADERS View Post
On the advert i saw on telly, they were trying to sell it as the next best thing... things like most of the nations top telly is availiable on freeview... i would highly dispute that after seeing what channels are available...
Bear in mind that they are talking about the programmes watched by the most people and most of these are on BBC 1 or ITV 1, or (occasionally) BBC2 or Channel 4 (can't think of a single programme on Channel 5 that has been as successful), they are correct.

I use Virgin Media on my main TV, but rather than pay for extra boxes, I just use Freeview on the other TVs.. Freeview is good as a free service.
Stuart is offline   Reply With Quote