View Single Post
Old 13-02-2017, 20:01   #106
japitts
cf.geek

Services: V6 with Full-House/Maxit Sports & Movies, 100Mb broadband, Talk Weekends.
japitts has much to be proud ofjapitts has much to be proud ofjapitts has much to be proud ofjapitts has much to be proud ofjapitts has much to be proud ofjapitts has much to be proud ofjapitts has much to be proud ofjapitts has much to be proud ofjapitts has much to be proud ofjapitts has much to be proud of
Re: John Malone/Liberty/VM General News Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skie View Post
It was a selling point but in practice the VOD experience on the Tivo has been pretty terrible.

Lately I've even been seeing a message claiming my internet isnt connected (complete with a picture of a dog pulling a cable from the tv) so there is obviously something a bit broke. VM must think so too if they are moving in a different direction with the V6
Oh I dunno..I've had a few episodes over the years of Docsis 3 being in congestion at peak times, but they've generally been solved in a few months. Frustrating at the time of course, but I'd still take that solution over a shared connection in the long term.

The current problems with error-319 on Sky & HD shows especially, could do with being sorted.. but that's quite obviously an asset-specific issue.
japitts is offline   Reply With Quote