Thread: US Timeline The Walking Dead
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2019, 10:13   #56
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: The Walking Dead

Michonne is leaving in season 10 which is a bummer because I love watching her do her Samurai thing. Her departure is in addition to Rick and Maggie which we have yet to see the impact of yet and I wonder how the show can survive 3 huge characters leaving because even if you bring new characters in it takes time for them to establish themselves and bring some depth. I wouldn't be surprised if other members of the cast have second thoughts and maybe it is time to think about ending the series after 10 years.

https://tvseriesfinale.com/tv-show/t...-zombie-drama/
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote