View Single Post
Old 09-10-2014, 15:46   #86
qasdfdsaq
cf.mega poster

qasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronze
qasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronze
Re: [Update] Windows 10 Discussion

My problem isn't really with XP itself, it's the fact that it's now unsupported and most vulnerabilities will never get fixed. I already get several thousand incoming hack attempts per day on just about every port and not to mention the number of websites trying to exploit old IE holes or even Firefox or Chrome.

Thankfully a properly firewalled XP is still reasonably secure if using a third-party browser that is still kept up to date and there's no way to accept incoming connections, but that all goes out the window the second they connect to a public network.

Still, those machines must be pretty damn old then! I accidentally booted Windows 8.1 on 128MB of RAM the other day and it actually worked well enough that it took me a while to figure it out.
qasdfdsaq is offline   Reply With Quote