View Single Post
Old 06-01-2018, 01:28   #2928
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Re: U.S President: Donald Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Banana View Post
The people tweeting below the GOP post are certainly not rallying around their President.
Over 700 comments. Compared to 2400 likes on the Tweet so far. 3 x as many likes than comments disagrees with you (and I doubt all the comments are negative). But nice try.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1andrew1 View Post
Funny how Trump suddenly develops a liking for sources he previously derided as fake news!
And when did Trump deride his own party, GOP as Fake News. More inaccuracies from you Andrew and more to the point what are you on about ?

---------- Post added at 01:28 ---------- Previous post was at 00:29 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr K View Post
Hardly breaking news a GOP tweet.... Desperate times indeed for Trump Inc...
The only desperation, I see is from the Democrat side, given they tried to steal an election via paying for a fake Russian dossier in an attempt get Trump in to trouble via the FBI later on down the line perchance?

I would say the GOP party rallying around their President is big news, was this crap book full of lies and deceit, suppose to have them distance them from him ?

That equally would have been news too.