Thread: Football Season 2017/2018
View Single Post
Old 22-07-2017, 21:37   #90
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
Re: Football Season 2017/2018

Seems Jack Wilshere will be subject to £20m bids from West Ham, Swansea and Newcastle. I'd imagine West Ham would be the favourite choice of the three.

Mitrovic has been transfer listed by Newcastle and a price is set at £16 million. Comes after Newcastle officially start their striker search and hope to smash their transfer record whilst still having too many players around the first team setup. I like Mitrovic, the guy just needs time, has the physicality of Ibrahimovic, has decent finishing but is just devoid of confidence, the guys still only 22 though. He'll run absolutely rampant at a European club. If Lyon take him it'll be a great signing for them. At the end of the day though, Benitez is a world class manager who has defined playing styles suited to players he identifies and already has st his disposal. The point being is Mitrovic doesn't fit that style.

Players like Ayoze Perez are far more favourable for Benitez. Players with flair and finesse. It makes sense Benitez would want a striker that could work better with Perez.