View Single Post
Old 01-02-2017, 23:23   #18
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
Re: Do you use Kodi?

Quote:
This. Except for live stuff I use P2P add-ons. More or less for foreign broadcasters using premier league games. Just easier to get HD streams via P2P.

I know I'm guilty but I don't feel it. I...
So given the context and the reply I made to a previous post I think it was evidently clear I was referring to me using P2P for foreign premier league broadcasts. The except is merely an exception in difference.

Thread related: Mentioned earlier in the thread I used to use a site named PLP for streaming football. These are becoming ever popular for use on Kodi, Sports Donkey to name one. Showing English and Foreign networks, From Sky Sports UK to Sport Club Serbia. They're charging sub fee's of £50 but are based offshore (Good ole Piratebay run around all over again) I can imagine there'd be serious implications of monetising someone's IP. Wiziwig were pursued in Spain I think.

E.G, ripped from their website:

Quote:
Day Pass: £5.00 /
1 Week Pass: £10.00 / Week
1 Month Subscription: £20.00 / month
6 Month Subscription: £35.00 / 6 months
12 Month Subscription: £50.00 / 12 months

What extras are included in my subscription? (VIP Video-Streaming)

- GameTime: NBA
- GameTime: NHL
- GameTime: NFL
- GameTime: MLB
- GameTime: AHL
- GameTime: OHL
- GameTime: WHL
- GameTime: QMJHL
- GameTime: Barclays Premier League (EPL)
- Pay-per-view: All inclusive!
Locale: Gibraltar. Some of these are actually legal surprisingly and they're legally licensed to broadcast streams, they're not licenced to broadcast them back to the UK however. PLP had the minimum level of security to comply with their agreement, ensuring all incoming IP's were from Asia, which going back to what I mentioned, you needed a VPN eventually to access it. This one appears to just be selling subs worldwide.

Last edited by adzii_nufc; 02-02-2017 at 00:29.
adzii_nufc is offline   Reply With Quote