View Single Post
Old 25-01-2017, 23:44   #78
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
Re: Films to see in 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
Manchester by the Sea is great. Should pick up at least one Best Actor Oscar for Affleck and maybe one for Michelle Williams. There is at least one amazing scene in it.

---------- Post added at 21:37 ---------- Previous post was at 21:34 ----------

There are a lot of Superhero films. They risk fatigue of it at some point I think. However there are so many films released it's not really a problem, just don't watch them. IMO The best superhero film is still THE Dark Knight. Shame DC are struggling now, hope Wonder Woman is good as she was one of the bright spots in Batman vs Superman which was a rough film.
Hey, get it right!

It was all Chris Nolan, DC never had a high, Chris Nolan was just Chris Nolan to be fair. Best DC films made, no argument. If Nolan had signed on properly and been at the helm over Snyder, the new ones would be equally as good.

Marvel are pretty unstoppable right now, a well liked continuous cast with more likeable characters and Suicide Squad had little chance of matching Deadpool. I feel like DC have the better TV shows though.