View Single Post
Old 25-01-2017, 21:37   #76
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: Films to see in 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horizon View Post
....I've heard of Manchester by the Sea. So, yep one for me there.
Manchester by the Sea is great. Should pick up at least one Best Actor Oscar for Affleck and maybe one for Michelle Williams. There is at least one amazing scene in it.

---------- Post added at 21:37 ---------- Previous post was at 21:34 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horizon View Post
...fair enough, to each his own.

But I can only take enough of exploding buildings, gunfights, car chases, space battles etc.

I do need stories some time as well to go along with the superhero, cgi riddled fight fests aka Hollywood films.
There are a lot of Superhero films. They risk fatigue of it at some point I think. However there are so many films released it's not really a problem, just don't watch them. IMO The best superhero film is still A Dark Knight. Shame DC are struggling now, hope Wonder Woman is good as she was one of the bright spots in Batman vs Superman which was a rough film.
Damien is offline   Reply With Quote