View Single Post
Old 13-08-2013, 12:23   #36
passingbat
Inactive

Services: Virgin 100 meg BB, Talk More Anytime Phone, Mix TV, V6.
passingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronze
passingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronze
Re: Why are we still bothering with SD?

Quote:
Originally Posted by badoerfan View Post
One thing that I do dislike about Virgin and HD is how the HD channels are nearly all high up in the channel numbers. .

That may sometimes have a hidden advantage. I remember reading a post a while back now, by someone that said that Tivo will pick the highest numbered channel to record a wishlist item from, if the same whishlist show appears at the same time on two different channels.

I can't say that I've studied this at all, but I have noticed that whishlist shows that turn up on Sky One or Living tend to pick up the HD channel and some whishlist shows that turn up on the BBC are sometimes on the BBC1 Eng and BBC2 Eng channels. It could be pure coincidence though?
passingbat is offline   Reply With Quote