View Single Post
Old 01-06-2016, 20:06   #1699
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Hom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Re: [Update] Windows 10 Discussion

At work we had Windows 7, we only jumped to 10 because it's free, with according to my company is still too expensive

On Windows 7 I had a gadget that allowed me to put a Analog Clock on the screen which I had put the US Time Zones as I deal with companies based in the USA.

But Windows 10 doesn't have them, now is that a Microsoft/third party app that is IT Department friendly that I can get put on my system?

---------- Post added at 20:06 ---------- Previous post was at 20:03 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoopZ View Post
Good luck, is your laptop really slow and that is why it is taking an age?

Once 8.1 is installed just make sure you install all the updates and I think you then get offered Windows 10 and it will download. Why don't you let it do an unattended install while at work or over night?
Not slow, its a i5 processor 1.8GHz 64-bit.