View Single Post
Old 17-07-2017, 21:01   #1882
theone2k10
Inactive

Services: Plusnet 40mb unlimited fibre, roku, Verizon, netflix, nowtv, hbogo, hulu, SKY+HD box sets pack
theone2k10 has reached the bronze age
theone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze age
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin Media TV (2017)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyBraiNz View Post
Hi there, my first post here but had to make an account for this and hoping to find more info..

I spoke to Virgin last week about renewing my package, i asked about the WWE Network and was put through to the right department for my question, when i asked the lady if the WWE Network was ever going to come to Virgin she said it was going to be there in the next update.. which she said was at least a month away (obviously an update for the new Sky channels are coming this week but i hope they throw in the app at the same time). I asked her numerous times about the network app and she just kept saying yes it is coming.

I really hope she is right and not just fobbing me off about it, i might call back this week for some verification, really hope we get it though.
The time scale we have is by the end of this year, info we have so far indicates you will still need to subscribe to WWE Network via WWE and you would just log in via the v6 app, i must stress these are only estimated timelines. VM customer service are well known though for lying but on this occasion they may be correct as it does tie in with the timeframe we have.

---------- Post added at 20:01 ---------- Previous post was at 19:59 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post
BT customers would be as well signing up for the NOW TV monthly sports price. They'll get all channels in 720p instead of 1 channel in HD for the same price. It's a no brainer.
Or even contacting SKY they may get them a lot cheaper by taking a SKY tv pack i know someone who has the box set pack plus SKY Sports for £25pm for 12 months.