View Single Post
Old 02-08-2017, 21:09   #4
Arthurgray50@blu
cf.mega poster

Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Re: Disgusted with virgin media broadband. Big rip off

Will.,
I would seek legal advice if VM try and get the £200.00

VM cannot demand the payment, if you want to cancel the contract if you are moving.

VM are a joke as far as l am concerned. Its only my wife keeping us with VM. The service is terrible, and there CS is even more disgraceful.

Most of there CS personnel have not got a clue on what we are talking about. I was on the phone for over half an hour once. And they could not answer a simple question that l put to them.

My mother in law waited for over a week to have something done. Before l emailed the CEO

And to make matters worse now - they are putting prices up - must be the prices at the local gold course have gone up
Arthurgray50@blu is offline   Reply With Quote