View Single Post
Old 27-09-2017, 14:02   #4695
heero_yuy
Perfect Soldier

Services: VM 500M SH3 thingy in modem mode XL TV V6 Sony Bravia smart TV and M phone
heero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered stars
heero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered stars
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoopZ View Post
Funny you shoyld mention this as i was wondering if i could repair myself with a soldering iron, is there any screening to deal with? Not got heat shrink but if i buy some would a hot hair dryer be good enough to shrink it?

Think it did look like 4 small wires.
Hair dryer isn't hot enough, a hot air gun would be but is rather diffuse and might melt the cable itself or you can just bring the soldering iron close to it and the heat from that worked round will do the trick. The tube shrinks to about 1/2 its original size

I actually have a pukka hot air gun with its assorted nozzles for getting the heat where it's needed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by weenie View Post
The hardest part of being a pet is knowing when to say goodbye.

Goodbye old friend and thank you for choosing us to be your forever home.

RIP Keane
So sorry for your loss.

RIP Keane.