View Single Post
Old 25-06-2017, 10:33   #24
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Red face Re: Queens Speech (Government Plans) 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
He was invited to go, he should have gone.

Sorry Damien but he does seem to have a lot of disdain for our armed forces and he was invited to that event in Liverpool, to not go is a snub. He is a nasty piece of work, and he has cronies for friends, aka Abbott and McDonnell, who relished British defeat and even honour the enemy bombs and bullets against our soldiers during the bloody IRA era, that is unforgivable IMO.
I don't disagree with the criticism of his history with the IRA.

But I think this specific incidence is a bit manufactured to be honest. I don't think it's customary for opposition leaders to attend the Armed Forces Day event especially as this is a relatively recent initiative. I can't find much information though on whose attended in the past.