View Single Post
Old 26-01-2010, 07:54   #1309
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Re: what game are you playing

Quote:
Originally Posted by icestar2 View Post
I've been the same. I'm really enjoy playing it but I dont want to get to far because I know I'll have to do it all again. Servers go offline the 26th and then for the pre-order people come back online on the 29th from which point our stats will stay. I think I'll try leave it until then now.

Have to say they've been doing a great job patching the bugs lately. Yes there's still a good few there but many of them are now gone to. Am sure they will clear most of the rest between 26th and 29th
Yes the latest patches have made drastic changes to the HUD and UI, also as you say many bugs have been fixed but there are still some there. I got to Liutenant 6 but didn't see any point in going further. Many people have got so far and unlocked other ship classes, however having to do it all again when the game launches is silly. I don't see the point in playing it for days on end only to have to do it all again