View Single Post
Old 02-05-2010, 09:48   #100
Tinky
To err is human

Services: yearly MOT
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by joglynne View Post
Welcome back Tinky, I missed you.

My son's new home is great. Shame about all the bright daffodil yellows walls, acres of pine clad ceilings and pink carpets which certainly give it a memorable look.

Hit my wholesalers first thing yesterday and seemed to have bought enough paint and primer to cover a battleship. By last night we had empty tins lined up for the tip and slightly less daffodil yellow paint and pine on show. Back again in to the fray today.
Aww thanks Jo

Hope your son will be very happy in his new house. Luckily all that needs done is purely cosmetic.

I have almost finished my decorating, nearly ready to put the house on the market. Anyone after a four bedroom house?
Tinky is offline   Reply With Quote