View Single Post
Old 24-12-2016, 19:15   #1286
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Re: US Election 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianch99 View Post
A number of people on this forum would say exactly this about your posts. You seem to have a problem with people having a different opinion to you, shouting people down when they contradict your position.
Shout people down lol - they are words on a screen. IF I WAS SHOUTING: MY POSTS WOULD LOOK LIKE THIS ALL THE TIME.

No I don't have a problem, as already pointed out, people can choose to freely agree/disagree. It's members like you and martyh always think you are right and try to force your opinion and try to have the last word and Mr K, well he just talks like he has been smoking something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianch99
There is plently evidence and opinion that Trump as a person and as a potential President is far more of a risk than Hilary ever would have been.
No there is not plenty of evidence at all, that is BS, there is only opinion and that is all it is. As for evidence regarding Hillary, (two l's in Hillary name btw ), you only have to take a look at her disastrous policies as Secretary of State, thanks to her and Obama's foreign policies in the Middle East, we have them to thank for ISIS. So I think I'll stick to my previous points in this thread, that she would have been a greater risk, if she had become POTUS and that is just issues in the Middle East.

There was strong evidence and reports in the media that Russia was prepping for War, I think this would have been evidence enough that she would have been a greater risk to Peace.

All these points you, martyh and some others keep conveniently ignoring.