View Single Post
Old 24-12-2016, 17:49   #1285
ianch99
cf.mega poster

ianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze array
ianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze array
Re: US Election 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
1andrew1,

It is not about agreeing with or disagreeing with someone it's about having a sane discussion, especially when such persons do not know how to debate properly, making stuff up and coming out with crappy nonsense, that just is not there, that's the difference.

I have never expected anyone, nor do I expect anybody or everybody to agree with someone or something but when silly arguments get brought in and then ridiculous assertions, like saying I must be having a love affair with Trump, just because I don't disagree with him, that is just bloody stupid and childish.

Someone has since had to point out to me privately, that I took my time with martyh and him being incapable of having a sane discussion with, him and Mr K, make a right pair on here.
A number of people on this forum would say exactly this about your posts. You seem to have a problem with people having a different opinion to you, shouting people down when they contradict your position.

There is plently evidence and opinion that Trump as a person and as a potential President is far more of a risk than Hilary ever would have been.

Merry Christmas ..