View Single Post
Old 24-12-2016, 16:24   #1283
martyh

Services: Sky Q silver bundle Sky Q 2TB box Sky Q mini box Sky fibre unlimited Sky Talk evenings and week
Re: US Election 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
1andrew1,

It is not about agreeing with or disagreeing with someone it's about having a sane discussion, especially when such persons do not know how to debate properly, making stuff up and coming out with crappy nonsense, that just is not there, that's the difference.

I have never expected anyone, nor do I expect anybody or everybody to agree with someone or something but when silly arguments get brought in and then ridiculous assertions, like saying I must be having a love affair with Trump, just because I don't disagree with him, that is just bloody stupid and childish.

Someone has since had to point out to me privately, that I took my time with martyh and him being incapable of having a sane discussion with, him and Mr K, make a right pair on here.
So why get all worked up when other posters have differing opinions .You have rather childishly referred to Clinton as "crooked Hillary" throughout this thread and when posters give facts and quotes showing Trump in a bad light you either twist them to say something completely differently (as with the nuclear tweet provided by ianch99) or you completely ignore it .You say you cannot have a sane discussion with me ,now i would like you to provide evidence where i have been insane and made stuff up