View Single Post
Old 24-12-2016, 15:27   #1282
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Re: US Election 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1andrew1 View Post
The whole point of a forum like this is that people get exposed to the counter- arguments that they would not get if they just went to their IloveTrump or IloveHilary forums. If it makes uncomfortable reading - which judging by some of the swearing I'm reluctantly reading in this thread it does - and/or they only want to read the words of those who agree with them all the time - then they should stick with their other sites.
1andrew1,

It is not about agreeing with or disagreeing with someone it's about having a sane discussion, especially when such persons do not know how to debate properly, making stuff up and coming out with crappy nonsense, that just is not there, that's the difference.

I have never expected anyone, nor do I expect anybody or everybody to agree with someone or something but when silly arguments get brought in and then ridiculous assertions, like saying I must be having a love affair with Trump, just because I don't disagree with him, that is just bloody stupid and childish.

Someone has since had to point out to me privately, that I took my time with martyh and him being incapable of having a sane discussion with, him and Mr K, make a right pair on here.