View Single Post
Old 24-12-2016, 14:53   #1281
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
Re: US Election 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by martyh View Post
Bless, i presume that by saying i'm being ridiculous you in fact mean i'm disagreeing with you ,and by saying i cannot have a sane and reasonable debate you mean once again mean that i'm disagreeing with you .I know it's your forum but tough you are just going have to put up with people disagreeing with you

Anyhoo here's just another taste of the sort of person Trump is .The company that Trump keeps is very telling imo.This from Trumps co chair of his new york campaign
The whole point of a forum like this is that people get exposed to the counter- arguments that they would not get if they just went to their IloveTrump or IloveHilary forums. If it makes uncomfortable reading - which judging by some of the swearing I'm reluctantly reading in this thread it does - and/or they only want to read the words of those who agree with them all the time - then they should stick with their other sites.