View Single Post
Old 24-12-2016, 14:38   #1280
martyh

Services: Sky Q silver bundle Sky Q 2TB box Sky Q mini box Sky fibre unlimited Sky Talk evenings and week
Re: US Election 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
Yes at all martyh, you do expect people to agree with you, you are proving it by trying to have the last word and for the rest of that sentence that followed on from that frankly, you just being ridiculous and proving, like Mr K, that you are someone who cannot have a sane and reasonable debate with.

Bless, i presume that by saying i'm being ridiculous you in fact mean i'm disagreeing with you ,and by saying i cannot have a sane and reasonable debate you mean once again mean that i'm disagreeing with you .I know it's your forum but tough you are just going have to put up with people disagreeing with you

Anyhoo here's just another taste of the sort of person Trump is .The company that Trump keeps is very telling imo.This from Trumps co chair of his new york campaign

Quote:
Asked by a newspaper what he would most like to happen in 2017, Mr Paladino said he hoped President Obama would die from mad cow disease and the first lady would "return to being a male".
Quote:
Referring to Mr Obama, Mr Paladino said he hoped the president "catches mad cow disease after being caught having relations" with a cow and would die and be buried "in a cow pasture".
On Mrs Obama, Mr Paladino said: "I'd like her to return to being a male and let loose in the outback of Zimbabwe where she lives comfortably in a cave with Maxie, the gorilla."