View Single Post
Old 24-12-2016, 12:59   #1277
martyh

Services: Sky Q silver bundle Sky Q 2TB box Sky Q mini box Sky fibre unlimited Sky Talk evenings and week
Re: US Election 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
You suspect wrong.
And how would you know that

Quote:
READ what he bloody said FFS at the END of his tweet. He would prefer a World without Nukes, what PART of this do YOU, not understand 'The world needs to come to it's senses'.. That is what he said... That to me and it would seem some others in this thread that he does not prefer a World with Nukes. Stop being bloody ignorant, stop taking something out of context to conveniently fit your negative views of Trump.
I have read what he said ,i have repeated it often enough ,he wants to increase arms to bring about peace ,the same as Americans want to stop mass shooting in schools by giving everyone a gun

Quote:
Yes martyh, you do.
No i don't ,i get information from the same source as you ,you just have a really weird way of interpreting it ,you've proven that time and again in this thread

Quote:
OMG, you are unreal. You pointed out that the world should stop Trump from building up his arsenal if he attempts to. MY point is, which is another you have blatantly ignored is that, I did not see this so called rest of world stopping Putin building up his weapons, I did not see rest of World attempting to stop North Korea, building up their weapons. WTF are you not whinging about Putin's/North Korea's arsenal ? Huh? Why are you not suggesting these Nuke arsenals should be stopped by rest of World?
Because we are talking about Trump but since you ask what on earth makes you think i don't want Putin stopped and N Korea stopped,same goes for China and if the UK decided to increase it's nuclear arsenal i would be up in arms over that to ,so how is Trump increasing the number of nuclear weapons going to stop any of the other countries they already have enough to destroy the world 3 times over what would getting more achieve ?

Quote:
Laughable, you expect people to always agree with you. Does not work that way I am afraid.
Not at all ,i know your having a love affair with Trump but don't expect everyone to agree