View Single Post
Old 24-12-2016, 10:19   #1276
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Re: US Election 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by martyh View Post
I strongly suspect Putin is laughing at him and can't believe his luck in getting such an idiot in opposition to him
You suspect wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by martyh
So you actually think that increasing Americas nuclear arsenal is the peaceful approach ,you just answered the question of how can such a nutter got to be the most powerful man in the world .
READ what he bloody said FFS at the END of his tweet. He would prefer a World without Nukes, what PART of this do YOU, not understand 'The world needs to come to it's senses'.. That is what he said... That to me and it would seem some others in this thread that he does not prefer a World with Nukes. Stop being bloody ignorant, stop taking something out of context to conveniently fit your negative views of Trump.

Quote:
No Mick ,i don't follow any press at all
Yes martyh, you do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marty
These two paragraphs read like a statement from the 1960's trying to justify why countries need to build more nuclear weapons .Given Russia's current nuclear weapons systems any system that America has or wants to get will be ineffective anyway .Russia's missiles tend to be more blitz bombs designed to lay waste to entire continents ,they have dirty bombs designed to poison water for decades ,they are much more immoral and there is no defence to that ,as the rest of the western world realised years ago .
OMG, you are unreal. You pointed out that the world should stop Trump from building up his arsenal if he attempts to. MY point is, which is another you have blatantly ignored is that, I did not see this so called rest of world stopping Putin building up his weapons, I did not see rest of World attempting to stop North Korea, building up their weapons. WTF are you not whinging about Putin's/North Korea's arsenal ? Huh? Why are you not suggesting these Nuke arsenals should be stopped by rest of World?

Quote:
Have you actually read what your writing ?I am "whinging and whining" about Trump because of what he says ,what his views are and because i think the bloke is a menace to the rest of the world .....just exactly the same as you do about "crooked Hilary" .Just because you are of the opinion that the sun shines from Trumps backside don't expect the rest of the world to agree
Laughable, you expect people to always agree with you. Does not work that way I am afraid.

---------- Post added at 10:19 ---------- Previous post was at 10:12 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by RizzyKing View Post
if trump hadn't done it clinton would have had too.
Exactly this.