View Single Post
Old 03-02-2017, 18:01   #10
Chrysalis
cf.mega poster

Services: Gig1, Hub 5
Chrysalis is cast in bronzeChrysalis is cast in bronzeChrysalis is cast in bronzeChrysalis is cast in bronze
Chrysalis is cast in bronze
Re: Npower announce one of the largest single price rises ever implemented by a "Big

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr K View Post
It's the smaller providers that give the best value and in my experience the best customer service. Unfortunately people seem to stress more about changing energy provider (which is easy), than they do moving house!
My son just moved into a house where he had to take over an NPower 'deemed' contract, first thing I did was switch him. Must tell him sometime ...
For me isnt easy, I have been letting them bill me on estimated readings which will take me about £500 to catch up on the real reading, which I would obviously have to clear up when changing providers or package.

However this is going to be cleared up soon, as I did a power test on boxing day where everything was turned off except 2 sub 10 watt devices and my meter registered 7 units used, thats a massive gap between the two measurements. In middle of february someone is coming to test the meter, obviously when that happens the current reading will be sent back to my supplier and if the meter is deemed accurate I will have to pay up. However if its deemed accurate after I pay up I am then going to get someone to look into the wiring.

My provider is atlantic.
Chrysalis is offline   Reply With Quote