View Single Post
Old 27-04-2017, 15:00   #1411
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: Brexit: Article 50 Has Been Triggered !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
It's probably more about the floods of vituperation, name-calling, and straw-man arguments about what those who don't agree with Brexit might say, make it difficult to have a rational discussion, when it appears that some people just want to argue...
I think there's plenty of evidence as to what the usual suspects I referred to here say and think about Brexit, hence my post and others like it making the point that they're quick to cite what they claim are negative impacts of Brexit (even when they're not, as in the case of Nestle) but not so quick to accept anything else.

I may be wrong but I don't think a single Brexiteer here has claimed leaving the EU will be easy, simple, without risks or costs and rational remainers will accept that staying in is far from risk free I'm sure. The irrational ones who're not interested in debate are, IMHO, those who refuse to do that.

Last edited by Osem; 27-04-2017 at 15:09.