View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012, 18:00   #1
Arthurgray50@blu
cf.mega poster

Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
[MERGED] The England Manager thread

I think that the biggest question in football today, is will Harry Redknapp take the job of England's new manager.

I have been a big fan of football for many years and seen some great managers over the years managing at International level and club level.

Being a Spurs fan for over thirty years, We have a manager that has produced a magical wand in turning Spurs from relegation candidates into Champions League football again and quite possible the Premier League Title. And yet could Harry fulfil the role as England manager.

My answer is no, He doesn't have international experience of running a country, which is big must. Also to me he has medical problems which could cause a lot of problems, he was treated for a heart condition several months ago, and the pressure that he will be under, will be immense, whereas Pearce has been there for a long time.

Also, l would bring in either Hodgson or Mourinho, who have the experience of being under great pressure, Mourinho with Chelsea, and Hodgson has managed some big international sides.

I know that Harry, is the fans choice, but is the job really that worth it, what do other members think.

I think the job should go to Pearce, who is the under 21 manager
Arthurgray50@blu is offline   Reply With Quote