View Single Post
Old 02-08-2007, 11:05   #20
mrmistoffelees

Services: Many
mrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronze
mrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronze
Re: Netgear Router Slows Down My Broadband

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthlinux View Post
just need to check how do i do that?

I cna just tell you how i connected the router i had the router connected to the mdoem and then a ethernet connectedion to the port on my pc and then to the wan port on the router is that correct when trying to flash the router?

To flash the router

disconnect the router from the cable modem, connect ONLY the PC you are going to use to flash the router via a network cable

Not sure I can understand how you have connected however this is how it should be

Connection from modem to routers wan port

If using wired connection from one of the four port switches to the network card on the PC

Wirless..... etc etc