View Single Post
Old 06-05-2010, 22:26   #1
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
New Sky+HD install

So decided to Rip Virgin out Completely and get everything sky.

Called them up and they came round and Installed a Dish and a new HD box.

Day later the card came and they said I had to ring them to activate.

Placed card in the box and rang them they said they sent a signal and would take anytime up to 24 hours if theres a problem ring them back. 24 hours pass and no HD channels, No Movies No sports

I ring them back and get this as their excuse, ''We have sent the Signal Next door'' Which I dont even think is possible considering to activate it they needed the card number, box number etc. and asked for postcode and Address.

So I let them off and he claims to have sent the signal again.. funny enough Im here 28 hours later with nothing.

Checked the box over and found NO SIGNAL for input 1 on the box.. Would this be a problem at all? Because if so Im gonna raise hell

And any advice as of what to do in this situation would be appreciated Because this so far has been awful service

Any advice appreciated, thanks adzii