View Single Post
Old 22-12-2016, 20:23   #9
Arthurgray50@blu
cf.mega poster

Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Re: Bad recruitment experiences cost VM dearly.

Many years ago, in the Telewest days. I was offered a job working from Slough Base. An my job was to go an collect the Boxes, after accounts were cancelled. Or customers who wouldn't pay the bill.

I went out for a couple of hours in Brentford. And at the end of the interview/ trial run. Was told l would hear in the morning.

I called the number the following morning and was told that the General Manager has been moved and the job was no longer able due to re structuring. Not even a thank you.
Arthurgray50@blu is offline   Reply With Quote