Thread: Football Season 2017/2018
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2017, 22:12   #116
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
Re: Season 2017/2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kabaal View Post
Christ, that's even worse than reported before. Roughly £1.5m per week before tax.

I'm a Manchester United fan and have seen loads of people asking why we didn't just pay his release clause and get him. Pogba's £89m transfer (on £190k a week last season rising 25% now we're in the CL) was mentioned non stop in every match last season, can you imagine the constant slagging we or any club in the league signing him would have gotten paying Neymar that ridiculous amount!

I sincerely hope that those kind of wages never reach the premier league. We slag of City for how they came about their money in the past but this is on a whole other level.
He will earn 45m euros (£40.7m) a year - 865,000 euros (£782,000) a week - before tax

Which brings it to: £515,000 per week £73,571 per day £3,065 per hour £51 per minute

Even before tax it's technically still not the highest paid wage in the world to a Footballer with Lavezzi pocketing up to £800,000 a week at times and Tevez earning near £700,000 after tax by getting a weekly wage of 615,000 with a bonus if he appears on the pitch (appearance fee). It's just the highest seen in Europe. Even with wages in the equation, both Ronaldo and Messi both pocket near £80 million a year in endorsements, Ronaldo's endorsement with Nike is worth near a billion alone.

Last edited by adzii_nufc; 03-08-2017 at 22:25.
adzii_nufc is offline   Reply With Quote