View Single Post
Old 18-10-2017, 19:05   #30
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Would you prefer to have Sky Atlantic instead of BT Sport in Full House/XL?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Max View Post
You ever tried Ray Donovan, Billions? those are just two excellent series on Atlantic, I'm sure OB could add other series to those two.
The SA programmes currently listed in the 'dramas' section on Now TV:

100 Code
24: Live Another Day
Aquarius
Ballers
Banshee
Billions
Boardwalk Empire
Brotherhood
Californication
Deadwood
Dexter
Dice
Fleming
Fortitude
Gomorrah
Guerilla
HAPPYish
Hit and Miss
I'm Dying Up Here
Love Child
Mad Men
Midnight Sun
Nurse Jackie
Occupied
Oz
Penny Dreadful
Public Enemy
Ray Donovan
Riviera
Sex and the City
Show Me a Hero
Sleeper Cell
The Affair
The Borgias
The Deuce
The Last Panthers
The Leftovers
The Night Of
The Tunnel
The Wire
The Young Pope
Tin Star
True Detective
Twin Peaks
Vice Principals
Westworld

That's what is available on Now TV from Sky Atlantic at the moment, and other popular dramas such as Game of Thrones and Blue Bloods aren't even in that list at the moment.

Of course, not everything Sky Atlantic shows may be your cup of tea, but this list is pretty impressive. I can personally vouch for shows such as 'The Night Of', 'Sleeper Cell', 'The Last Panthers', The Tunnel', 'The Affair' and more. I can only suggest that if there's genuinely only GoT that you are interested in from this list, then dramas aren't really your thing. However, I think some at least of those who post on here that there is nothing on SA that interests them, haven't even looked at the offering.
OLD BOY is offline   Reply With Quote