View Single Post
Old 10-06-2016, 17:09   #2787
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Netflix/Streaming Services

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
Am I reading this correctly? Add the Sky film channels to a big bundle on Virgin Movies and that will cost an extra £21 per month, whereas the movies pass on Now TV is £9.99!

Doesn't sound right to me. What is the true position? If true, the obvious couse of action for me is to ditch the movies package on Virgin and get the Movies Pass on Now TV. I don't know why I didn't notice this earlier!!
Or better still pay 6 months upfront and add a voucher for £35.99 equivalent to £6 a month for movies.

http://www.nowtv.com/offers/moviesoffers