View Single Post
Old 05-03-2016, 13:22   #10
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Re: Ghostbusters (2016) Trailer

For one its a reboot not a remake. Two totally different things.

Second The Director Fieg makes a lot of women centric movies and for the most part they are actually pretty good.

Thirdly people placing hate on it all over the internet for its female cast, pretty awful two be honest.

I was against the film as I love the original movies and the cartoon and the idea of a reboot/sequel with a new cast put me off. However now having seen the trailer I think it will be a funny and decent movie but not perfection or brillance.

Anyone see Spy last year? That was a great movie starring one of the leads and by the same director.

I still have my worries but am willing to give it a chance,