View Single Post
Old 28-04-2017, 09:49   #1424
papa smurf
vox populi vox dei

Services: every thing
papa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny stars
papa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Brexit: Article 50 Has Been Triggered !

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1andrew1 View Post
I'll play by the rules. I've always criticised the EU and like most people was on the line until I did my own research on the clear advantages of being in the EU.

The worst thing #1 - mandatory VAT on sanitary products though I think the UK government should have not allowed this at the start or put a microscopics VAT rate on.
The worst thing #2 - seeing the minimum attendance that MEPs can get away with but still get paid huge salaries.

and I'll even add in a third for good measure:

That faff in transporting those documents annually from Brussels to Strasbourg.

---------- Post added at 09:48 ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 ----------

My bad, my apologies martyh if you are reading this!
when