View Single Post
Old 28-02-2010, 01:11   #7
Digital Fanatic
Inactive

Services: VM XL TV with VM TiVo 1TB x 2 > VM XL BB > VM XL Telephone
Digital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny star
Digital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny star
Re: Big Brother UK - Series 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by defirish View Post
Dont they usually have a different house for the summer show as they have a posh one for the celebs and the ordinary housemates just rought it. I noticed as well that they didn't have the tokens on this Celeb so I wonder will they bring it back for this one and the outside prision. Last year it was funny when Marcus and Freddie kept revolting against bb. It made the show funny
Yeah, they do normally... was just thinking as it's the last they may jusy keep it the same as the CBB one...

I hope it's fun... I'd rather laugh than see too much fighting, although it can be entertaining
Digital Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote