View Single Post
Old 02-06-2017, 08:31   #888
Maggy
The Invisible Woman
Cable Forum Team

Services: VM XL TV,50 MB VM BB,VM landline, Tivo
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura
Re: June 8th General Election

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
May pulled out of Woman's Hour today, the same show that gave Corbyn the hard time over not knowing the costings of one of his policies.

I know it's all political calculation, she doesn't need to do it so why risk it? But it's becoming very grating how little she will do it. I think it's a bit hypocritical to have a go at Corbyn for his mistake, and that was a poor performance from him, but not do it yourself. I also think it undermines the whole strong and stable image and that she will stick it to the EU when she ducks all these interviews and debates.

Her excuse is rather pathetic too. That she is focused on Brexit. She was the one who called the election! To call an election then act as if it's beneath you, or a act of frivolity, to campaign for votes is so contemptuous of the electorate. She is lucky her opposition is Corbyn.