View Single Post
Old 25-10-2017, 13:18   #24
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: Labour MP's homophobic & sexist remarks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
I don't think he represents the entire party. All parties will have a few bad ones. It's dangerous use them to represent the entire group.
I didn't here and never have said it represents the whole party or anything like that. I really don't think I could have been much clearer about that.

When Labour's leadership fails to act decisively on all these occurrences (even those which feature senior party figures like Livingstone and McDonnell) then they are not be directly responsible for the behaviour of those people but they very much are responsible for not dealing with it effectively and sending a message that they value their political friends and alliances more highly. If it'd been a Tory MP who'd said these things Labour would have been demanding his resignation to a man/woman.
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote