View Single Post
Old 25-11-2016, 20:36   #2
Arthurgray50@blu
cf.mega poster

Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Re: Football sex abuse- was Gazza abused?

There is every chance that this could be a true. BUT, don't forget what l hve said. It takes a very long time to tell other people, wife or husband or family about this.

Many years ago when it happened to me. There was a favourite spot in Hammersmith, where this was happening. But police did nothing about it.

I think they guys who are coming out with this now. ONLY came about because of the Saville business.

I applaud there actions. Its not easy. And No, l don't think its anything to do with there own sexuality. In fact with e. It has scarred me for life. Even when l go the public loos nw. I wont stand next to anyone, when l use the loos

But, the sad thing is that what is happening now is just the tip of a very large iceberg. And it wont melt until the Law gets tough with what is happening.
Arthurgray50@blu is offline   Reply With Quote