Thread: Pale Moon ?
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2017, 22:16   #3
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Services: Maxit TV, M250 Fibre BB. Phone-Anytime Chatter
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
Re: Pale Moon ?

I used to use Pale Moon and found it OK but it started to feel a tad claggie and I found that, over time, I was loosing some of the extensions I liked to use which were either no longer being maintained or that newer versions didn't work properly. I eventually returned to Firefox.

Waterfox is another you might like to use, I found it a bit slicker and very stable to start but it seemed to get slower and I dumped it about a year ago.

IMHO These firefox breakaways never seemed to reach their full potential and always sacrificed something of their common parent in their quest for independence, but if you enjoy fiddling about they can be quite interesting to use.

I have just started using Chrome as I am tempted to get a Chromebook and have loaded Duckgogo to see how it feels and have Cocoon earmarked to try as a Firefox addon.

Oh my goodness I sound like a Browser tart.