View Single Post
Old 29-12-2017, 22:21   #12
spiderplant
cf.mega poster

spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars
spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Catch Up - missing programmes

Quote:
Originally Posted by murfitUK View Post
I've been on the phone to faults and after running some tests they have found no problems. She kept asking me what error message came up when I tried to watch a catch-up programme. It took ages to explain that I couldn't select a prog because there was nothing there. Anyway she says she will escalate it to the network team and it may take up to 15 days to resolve.

No BBC, Channel 4 or Channel 5 progs on catch-up since Tuesday.
The fault is now reported to be fixed, but it'll take a while for all the missing programmes to be uploaded to all the regions.

Doctor Who was affected by a different fault and may not be fixed yet.
spiderplant is offline   Reply With Quote