View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 02:45   #13
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
Re: FIFA Confederations Cup Brazil 2013

Awful performance by Spain, credit to Brazil for playing well but Spain heavily buried themselves tonight. The marking was that of a lower league side, Neymar and Hulk were free all night and this led to both goals. The first goal was some poor defending and Casillas reacted too slowly to grab the ball allowing Fred to score a scrappy goal.

Neymar was given far too much room and wasn't closed down giving him a free shot, brilliant goal indeed but still remains. Fred then capped it off again from Brazil attacking that right side and leaving men free, Casillas should be saving it but nonetheless 3-0. I really have no idea what the Spanish defence were up to tonight, to leave Neymar free for 90% of the game is just insane. Spain had little to offer going forward, Torres was as static as always and Spain failed to exploit the wings and went with constant balls down the centre that fell to nothing. Brazil pressured Spain all the way and Spain failed to get into any sort of passing game resulting in them losing the ball the majority of the time.

Congratulations to Brazil but I think it was just a terrible game for Spain and nothing much has changed.