View Single Post
Old 27-05-2017, 18:20   #38
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Re: Jeremy Corbyn blames foreign policy for terrorism in UK

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaddy View Post
I'm not defending him, just offering a slightly different perspective, for all I know he could be a member of the IRA, I don't know enough about him, what I do know is that several of the stories about him and terrorism are total fabrication, makes me question the rest and I didn't say him being pm was a fair trade, I said losing Gibraltar, Northern Ireland and the Falklands was a fair trade for saying good bye to Scotland and Wales.
LOL, you're doing it again, say one thing, such as 'You don't know enough about him' and then say you do know enough that all these IRA stories are fabrication.

They are far from fabrication. You do not attend funerals of dead IRA Terrorists, which is what he did and then also mark a moment of silence, to 'honour' the IRA dead. He marked the silence to 'honour' them, 'honour', being his words, piece of trash that he is!
Mick is offline   Reply With Quote