View Single Post
Old 30-03-2024, 18:15   #4
Dude111
An Awesome Dude

Dude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appeal
Dude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appeal
Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCoulter
Not sure if this was analogue or digital.
Analogue def

I remember I found something that blocked the cable data coming to the boxs and you had whatever you had as long as you could keep it from timing out for no data.... (Every 3 days I reconnected the wire directly for 5 secs or so to reset the no data timer)

I really enjoyed analogue cable,I found all kinds of neat things I could do with my SA box (Scientific Atlanta)

Another thing was with PPV it stored a code in your box for the event you ordered and if you disconnected the wire BEFORE THE END OF THE EVENT,the code stayed in your box and thre enxt dsy when they ued that code again,you got that movie free........
Then they came out with Base Band which masde it harder to do stuff (The code trick didnt work) but I found a way around that...... If I added that channel to my blocked list,it wouldnt take the code.......

My cousin had a box that all ya did was slip an index card in the front and every scrambled channel came in clear...... (The card hit something in the box)

Thats the box he had.........
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote