View Single Post
Old 14-09-2017, 22:27   #421
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: Government & Post Election Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by daveeb View Post
As others have noted the MP is reporting second hand what his child told him about an alleged event in class as presumably the MP wasn't there at the time.
So we don't know if it's true, a childs slant on something that was said or complete make believe.
If it is true then it's awful, don't know what else there is to say.
That's all fine but you first implied I had some vendetta against teachers and then exaggerated what I clearly stated needed to be done about the person responsible. Right now we don't even know if an investigation is underway but why don't we? If my son was accused of even touching one of his students he'd be suspended on the basis of that accusation NOT ACTUAL PROOF. So when are we going to hear that the teacher implicated here is suspended pending investigation? Maybe allegations of bullying of a Tory's offspring doesn't warrant the same treatment in your books eh?

Last edited by Osem; 14-09-2017 at 22:30.