View Single Post
Old 15-08-2017, 14:26   #71
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: US: Violent clashes Charlottesville

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
Violent...

Pure Hatred Ideology.

Some, not all have Murderous intentions... i.e the cops being slain as demonstrated in my last post...

Vandalism and damage to property.

Is this not similar to a Nazi ?

I don't see how it cannot be...
Well for one they're not a continuation of an ideology that invaded Western Europe and committed genocide against a race.

I think the main difference is the ideology of Black Lives Matter was to highlight the disproportionate shooting of black people by police. People in the group have done the things you state but that's never been supported by the wider group, it's not a goal of the group, it's not ordered by the group.

White Supremacy and the continuing the beliefs of the German Nazis is what these people are behind, they wove their flags and quoted their slogans.

You're taking the very worst of these groups and then comparing them to what is mainstream Nazi opinion.

Also, wider point, I don't think it's helpful to think of this is a right/left thing. It's a society vs Nazi thing. I don't think 'people on the right' should have to speak about these people.

We're in danger of having used the word Nazi so much we forget who we're actually talking about.

Last edited by Damien; 15-08-2017 at 14:33.
Damien is offline   Reply With Quote