Thread: Football Season 2014/15
View Single Post
Old 14-06-2015, 18:56   #3567
Arthurgray50@blu
cf.mega poster

Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Re: Football Season 2014/15

thenry, I have to disagree with you regarding Celtic and Rangers being part of the EPL.

My wifes family are mad on Celtic, but Hate Rangers. I firm.ly believe that if this ever happens, l can see lawsuits coming from every club in the EPL plus Football League.

Cardiff and Swansea got there on merit. You cannot expect Celtic and Rangers to just walk into the EPL, it wouldn't be fare.

Can you imagine was aggro there would be in the area's of EPL clubs if this happens.

Both clubs and there fans hate each other as it is.

Many years ago l went to an old firm game, and my brother in laws told me, don't talk or cheers if Rangers score.

So sorry guys, they bring trouble. (sorry to anyone in Scotland), but l can remember the London Cup, Celtic fans were a disgrace in there singing towards the English. I was there.
Arthurgray50@blu is offline   Reply With Quote